Sunday, July 27, 2008

Girls night out


On Saturday night Harmony, Marika, and I went out on the town. We ate dinner at the Bamboo Club on Mill and it was divine. If you have never been get the Mandarin Orange Chicken. It is unlike any orange chicken you have ever had. It is $14 dollars and I would pay double for it. I might even give up a spare kidney for it. It is that good. Okay speaking of dishes that are that good if you are dining on Mill and in the mood for pasta go to Cafe Boa and get the Polla Polla. It is creamy artichoke stuffed into raviolis topped with two different sauces split right down the middle. Half red sauce/half white. Afterward we did a little shopping and then stuffed our faces with cold stone ice cream.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

sounds like a fun girls night out! Oh how I wish you were here in Chicago with us , but hopefully we can get together when we move back down! You and Berlin are too cute! She always seems so happy!

Emily Widdison said...

Reading that makes me hungry! It is fun to read your posts. Berlin is too cute! I want her!